MacGregor’s range of offshore cranes is designed for accurate lifts in all conditions, including extremely cold environments with temperatures down to -40°C. They can be delivered with hydraulic or electric winch drives and the hydraulic power unit (HPU) and winch can be located either on the crane or below deck.
All motions, including tension-modes and auxiliary and tugger winch functions are integrated within a powerful and intuitive in-house designed control system. This assures precision and safety during critical operations.
- Lifting capacity up to 600t single line / 900t double fall
- In-house developed control system
- Main winch wire capacity up to 4,000m
- Main winch can be mounted on the crane or below deck
- Auxiliary winches with up to 50t SWL and 4000m wire capacity
- Fully-equipped, spacious, air-conditioned, ergonomically designed operator cabin
- Tugger winches
- Special high-lift mode for knuckle-jib cranes
- Wire rope integrity monitoring system
- Constant tensioning/auto-tensioning system
- Certified for personnel lift
- Winterisation package
- Active heave compensation
- Double compensated ship-to-ship transfer system
- Dynamic load calculator with planning tool integrated into the crane’s control system
- C-HOW simulation platform
- MacGregor OnWatch – satellite-based online support system with remote diagnostics
- Other special features available on request
Read more from our brochure:
Offshore AHC cranes
MacGregor’s range of active heave-compensated (AHC) cranes, including subsea cranes, is designed for accurate lifts in all conditions, including extremely cold environments with temperatures down to minus 40°C.
Pipe and riser handling cranes
MacGregor pipe and riser handling cranes combine multi-disciplinary expertise to offer you a complete scope of operational solutions
Semi-electric AHC cranes
MacGregor's semi-electric AHC cranes combine environmental, functional and commercial benefits.
Wire luffing and heavy-lift cranes
MacGregor offers a wide range of wire-luffing and heavy-lift cranes designed to meet the needs of all vessels.